Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why do my nails and fingertips burn after applying nail strengthener?

i just had my acrylics removed professionally they're very thin so i applied some nail polish and my nails started burning i had to remove the polish right away. will this go away? and why did it hurt?Why do my nails and fingertips burn after applying nail strengthener?
after wearing artificial nails for a while,the nail bed sometime can be very weak and thin.it is best to just oil the nail bed for a while and not put any nail polish on. also the nail being so thin can become sensitive to formaldehyde.which is found in most nail productWhy do my nails and fingertips burn after applying nail strengthener?
Your nails are most likely so week and thin that the chemicals can easily seep into your skin... OUCH..
you are allergic
mAybe uR aLlergic 2 1 oF tHE iNgrEdiEnts

No comments:

Post a Comment