Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Which nail strengthener would you reccommend?

I am trying to grow my nails a bit for my wedding in 6 weeks but my nails keep breaking or peeling a bit. Could you reccommend a nail strengthener?Which nail strengthener would you reccommend?
sally hansen


she has the nail growth stuff that helps nails grow in a week and she also has REALLy good nail streghthenersWhich nail strengthener would you reccommend?
I would recommend, clear nail polish, a really good one, such as rimmel!


I use it, put it on everyday, and it strengthens your nails and makes them look amazing :]!





I hope this helps, good luck %26lt;3 x
Sally Hansen has a diamond nail strengthener available in most drug stores. It's a clear coat and you can apply it every other day.
sally hanson the gold nail expert super growth one its really good and also the sally hanson diamond Strengtht same bottle in silver
sally hansen diamond nail strengthener xx
Sally Hansen clear coat and maybelline salon manicure base coat

No comments:

Post a Comment