Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm still trying to grow my nails.....Ive tried stop bite,nail strengthener,nail moisturiser....I?

Any suggestionsI'm still trying to grow my nails.....Ive tried stop bite,nail strengthener,nail moisturiser....I?
I used to bite my nails, and they would peel etc just like you described. To stop biting them, the best thing I found was to carry a nail file with me, and make sure there were never any rough edges - that's what tempts you to pick and bite them. I still had the habit of putting them in my mouth for a while, but they are a lot harder to bite when they have smooth edges.





To make them grow stronger, moisturize them regularly - rub lots in at night before bed, and I like to moisturise after washing in the daytime too. This is good for 2 reasons - obviously because it moisturises them, but also because it's not nice getting moisturiser in your mouth!





Check your diet too, make sure that you have plenty of calcium and healthy fats in your diet Any improvements in your diet won't show in your nails for a couple of months until the weaker nail has grown out.I'm still trying to grow my nails.....Ive tried stop bite,nail strengthener,nail moisturiser....I?
put mustard on them!
It would be cleaner to lick a toilet seat (fact).
I always bit my nails until I had them done in a nail bar and let them grow underneath, then when nails came off i used polish to strengthen them.
I found the trick, I am 37 and have always bitten my nails, and tried to stop for years, tried everything. THEN I started eating healthy, 5 vegetables or fruits a day and 2 dairy products and my nails skyrocketed! NICE THICK BEAUTIFUL NAILS! My husband couldn't believe it. It is definitely about how well you eat.
put your nails,,like you dig them in GARLIC. they make your nails strong
Biting nails is one of those habbits where you mostly dont even realise you are doing it. I bit mine for 15 years at least and then somehow stopped. I forced myself to sit on my hands while watching scary movies so I couldnt bite, or I had a lollipop to occupy myself. You need something in your hands for the times you bite unconciously. Otherwise its just like giving up any old habbit. Willpower. As soon as you grown them a little go and have a manicure done, you will appreciate how nice your nails look when you got them.





Oh and dont get false nails done as they will weaken your natural nails and it will take even longer to try and grow them.





Good luck!
If you are biting them then stop.


If not try wearing nail polish all the time. It protects the nails from the elements.


Mine get so long I have to cut them.
i had really bad nails


i got some stuff called naioid


it pink and sort of clear stuff


you can get it in the hight street


its not the most expencive but its aound 4 pounds


if you use it daily your nais wil go harder and grow realy well


it also tastes nasty if you try to bite your nails as it is made with formudihite or wat ever it is that they use to preserve bodys


dont let that put you off the stuff is great and you will have loverly nais in a month or two


hope that helps ve nicky.x.
someone told me once that eating a cube of undissolved jelly a day helps strengthen them - i think it's the glycerene in it that does the job!
i use tablets, there only 6euro for a months supply. you can find them in any health/herbal shop usually they really work. theyre usually called skin hair and nails!





they contain vitamin D which makes your nails stronger and longer! :)
i myslef am a nail bitter and i just go get them done at the nail shop, and let them grow out then afterwards when they take the nails off i use nail strengther and then i paint them but if i don't paint them i will bite them.
Get a 4 sided nail buffer like this :http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11072122/4_鈥?/a>





my nails used to peel and wouldnt grow, so I used a nail buffer and it strengthened my nails and made them really shiny!!
Use false nails but buy the protective cream for your natural nails first and once these are on they look so pretty you wont want to bite them! Don't taste half as good as your own neway!! lol Works for me!!
I have a very hard time growing my nails because I bite them all the time...BUT for some reason whenever I wear nail polish..(color) I stop bitting them and they don't break as much..try that....
Just let them grow!!! Trim them so they look even. Go get a manicure to make them look healthyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment