Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nail strengthener, matte finish?

In getting ready for my halloween makeover, the ladies at the salon suggested I use a nail strengthener to help keep my nails intact as they grow. They said I could get it with a matte finish so that it was not to obvious. Anyone know a good product to use? I really do not want a glossy finish!!Nail strengthener, matte finish?
opi has some real good matte shades :) you can get them at sephora for $9 they are really good quality i find these nail polishes do not chip as fast as the cheaper ones and it applies so easily but make sure to get a good base coat and a top coat and also a drying coat so that your polish dries quicker and you get better resultsNail strengthener, matte finish?
For your answer please visit


dresstrendz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment