Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are good nail strengtheners? (pictures please)?

My nails are always splitting no matter what i do. Now i know not to file back and fourth( it's corner to center) and all that, but my nails have never grown past my finger tip with me having acrylics on them. I don't bite. But i would just like to have strong nails. I used rejuvecoat and it just peeled right off( nail polish always peels of by night or next day) I work in a salon And my hands are in water alot now so my nails are just really bad now. Any suggestions? If you have photos please provide some I would really love to see the results. Thanks for the help:-)What are good nail strengtheners? (pictures please)?
I use Nailtiques. My nails used to flake and peel and split, too, but when I use this stuff, they get SUPER thick and strong. It's expensive, but it works like NOTHING else. I know that Walgreen's sells it and you can also buy it at most beauty stores. I'm not sure how to upload a photo here, but trust me, it's the best. It goes on (and looks like) a clear polish, you just have to make sure that you ALWAYS keep a coat of it on your nails. You can apply a fresh coat as often as once a day (on top of the previous coat.) When you get 3 - 4 coats on (after a few days or about a week,) then you can remove it and start over with a fresh coat. You can leave your nails like that (with a natural, clear polish look,) or you can use it as a base coat and then add colored polish on top. Seriously, it's like $15 - $17 per bottle, but it REALLY works and is WAY cheaper than acrylics. As long as you keep a coat of it on your nails, they will grow and not split. I brush a little on the edges of the tips, too. My nails grow so long that I have to actually cut them with a clipper. I have to take so much off ('cause they grow so much) that it would take me FOREVER to file off the excess.

No comments:

Post a Comment