Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Any nail strengtheners for weak & thin nails?

i bit my nails before so my nails gotten really weak and thin. Like even if i let them grow...it chips off because its weak. Any solution?Any nail strengtheners for weak %26amp; thin nails?
I understand how you are feeling because I bite my nails and are trying to grow them. I use clear fingernail polish and just keep it on your nails and they grow sooooooooo fast. But every time mine grow I bite so while I am typing this to you I am wearing clear fingernail polish.Any nail strengtheners for weak %26amp; thin nails?
try sally hansen maximum growth clear nail polish
vitamins like iron help, but for a quick fix buy Sally Hansen nail strengthener..its like 3 or 4 bucks and its a clear nailpolish
theres the nail coating polish that works all the time for my nails
I have the same problem but I got this stuff called HARD AS A NAIL at Walmart and it realllllly helps!!!!
Sally Hansen has amazing products for weak nails and they are very cheap. if you want to go on the more expensive side, Nailtique works so well and is worth every penny.
i had the same problem and multi vitiamins works

No comments:

Post a Comment