Friday, January 15, 2010

Is there a nail strengthener you've used that really works?

I have very weak nails that always crack and tear so I am unable to grow them long. I'd like to find a nail strengthening product that really works. Thanks!Is there a nail strengthener you've used that really works?
yes!!! i've been using sally hanson's nail strengthener and grow. It works great! it edven comes in a tiny pink tint to make it look more natural =]





good luck1Is there a nail strengthener you've used that really works?
I have worn acrylics for Years and finally decided to take them off. Having the fake nails make your real nails very weak and brittle. I use Qutica Nail strenghter. It is an product that is made with no harsh chemicals and will be good to your body unlike some other products. I buy mine a the local salon. Just search the brand and there will be a store locator. to find one near you.
Sally Hansens ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment