Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is the name of a SPECIFIC nail polish strengthener that works?

I recently took off my glazed nails and am having trouble strengthening my real nails. They are very thin and constantly breaking. Every strengthener that I have tried, chips off within the first day.What is the name of a SPECIFIC nail polish strengthener that works?
WORKS AWESOME!! My nails were TERRIBLE until I used: Nail Envy by O.P.I!! O.P.I always has the best nail polish brands for everything!!What is the name of a SPECIFIC nail polish strengthener that works?
Sally Hansen's No More Breaks!
Sally Hansen has a large selection of nail polish hardeners, strenghtners... and just plain polish ....
maybeline,revelon,lakme,nail hardner.
Sally Hanson ';Diamond Nails'; works like a charm!
SALLY HANSONS HARD AS NAILS...
Sally's is the best
Nail Envy, by OPI......the best on the market
The above answer is correct. Sally Hansen hard as nais products are the best. I think that you used to only be able to get them at a salon until the company went bigger... Now you can get them at any retailer out there. They are the best.
sally hansen products. my nails are super thin and this product makes my nails look clean, and naturally beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment