Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nail Strengtheners?

Anyone know any good nail strengtheners? i've heard that sally hansen's aren't that good, but has anyone had any luck?





Plz help =)Nail Strengtheners?
I heard that if u rub fresh cut garlic on your nails it ll help strenthen ur nails...bt never tried it cause mine r already plastic hard with out any thing trying ever.But i used it to rub on my younger sisters nails to fade the black mark inside her nail that she got due 2 some accididental bleeding and that mark was almost a year old but it faded when i used it on her nail regularly.Nail Strengtheners?
My girlfriend uses this Avon stuff that she just loves and from what I see and she tells me its been working great. Its called Nail Experts and she uses the Nail Builder and Strong Results. you can get it from Avon.com Hope this helps.
  • everyday minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment