Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ladies, whats the best nail strengthener that will stop my nais from breaking?

Its seems like every time I do my hands and toes all pretty and nice, I wake up to a chiped nail... It's like my limbswanna be ragedy! what will strengthen them quickly?(within a few days)Ladies, whats the best nail strengthener that will stop my nais from breaking?
Sally Hansen nail hardener. The one in the clear pink bottle is the best.Ladies, whats the best nail strengthener that will stop my nais from breaking?
This stuff by Sally Hanson,I think..





My grandmother uses it and her nails are so long and pretty. They also strengthen your nails and makes them stronger and thicker. Try it!!





You can get it from Walmart and Target.


Go the nail section and its in this metallic silver bottle..
i have this tuff called nail life i got it at sallys it works really good all you do is put it on once a day then after seven days you remove it with nail polish remover and then simply repeat it it worls very good.
I have the same problem (my nails are really brittle), and I was recommended protein pills - they're a natural remedy that you can find at any drugstore, and although I have yet to try them, I've heard that they quickly strengthen nails (and make your hair shiny).





They can be found at any pharmacy or drugstore - just all-natural protein pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment