Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is your favorite nail strengthener?

I let my tips with gel grow out about a year ago and am still on a search for a great strengthener. I used the Essie Millionails, Billionails, %26amp; Trillionails system while I was repairing my nails from the damamge from the artificial stuff and it worked well. I'm now am looking for a polish that will do a couple of things...not chip and make my nails harder so they won't peel and break so easily. I like colors but never have the time to do them so that isn't quite as big a factor. :) Thanks in advance!What is your favorite nail strengthener?
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails comes in over 20 shades, I've used it for years.


You might also want to look for a nail product line called Witchcraft, their items produce amazing results.


Mavela is also an excellent nail hardener product. Good luck with growing your natural, healthy nails.What is your favorite nail strengthener?
My teeth....I don't get the point of painting nails....
hard as nails.
i use Essie Millionails. I like it better than OPI nail envy...but that's just my preference.
quimica alemana its from colombia and it really works
OPI, nail envy.
  • everyday minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment