Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the best natural nail strengthener?

I currently use OPI's Natural Nail Strengthener.





My nails grow fast, but they break even faster. I've had incidents where in the shower, I would run my fingers in my hair, and then a nail would chip off! They're not so bad that I have to go to a doctor, but they're bad enough that they're extremely annoying, and when I have chipped, disgusting nails, I feel terrible all day. What can I use and how do I use it?What is the best natural nail strengthener?
The best thing for strong, healthy nails, is a strong healthy diet with enough protein, the main building block for hair and nails. Sometimes nails break easily because they are actually dry and brittle, making them inflexible and prone to chipping and breaking. As well, if you file you nails to a total square shape, the corners can be vulnerable to chipping. Make sure that after each shower and after every time you wash your hands you are applying a hand lotion to moisturize your nails and cuticles. As well, you can get intensive moisturizing cuticle creams or oils. The one I prefer is a product called TIPS, available at askcosmetics.com or on various shopping channels. Good luck!What is the best natural nail strengthener?
terra naturals nail strengthener
teeth!
KNOX GELATIN is the best! you can get it in the jello section of the grocery store. It is the thing that I have used. Drink a glass at least once a day 2 is better. It may take a few weeks about 2 to four. But you will love the results!
Gelatin is the best natural strenghtener.Eating Jello itself will do the trick also.
Taking Folic Acid helps with your hair and nails. But as far as polishes, ';Magic Nails'; sounds cheesy but works great. OPI makes a product called ';Bonder'; put that on first, then follow with ';Magic Nails'; then your favorite color polish. Then another coat of ';Magic Nails';. My manicurist introduced this method to me and it works great. No Chips, strong nails.
Try taking vitamins. It will take longer to see the effects but it's the only thing that has consistently worked for my weak nails.
Use vitamin E They sell it as a nail polish.


The only way I know this is bc my mom had the same problem!
i read this in a magazine. put them in a bowl of strawberry jello for about 10 min. i did and my nails were stong for a week:]

No comments:

Post a Comment