Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the best brand of nail strengthener?

Does anyone know? I like to get my nails done but I don't like having to get acrylic nails. I think that my nails are thick but they still break sometimes.What is the best brand of nail strengthener?
There is a product called nailtiques. It is an AMAZING nail strengthener and can be found at your local beauty supply store or online. There are a few different formulas depending on nail condition. But don't be fooled by another product with a similar name and packaging. Nailtiques isn't cheap but it is well worth it!!What is the best brand of nail strengthener?
Dr Lewinns Revitanail





the best you can get, i swear by it!
OPI
OPI
i heard OPI is like..poisonous now. haha could just be a rumor.


my advice is to go with sally hansen products.

No comments:

Post a Comment