Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you know of an inexpensive nail strengthener or nail treatment that works?

t.i.p.s. sounds very tempting, but i dont know if it truly works. plus its only sold via internet and qvc/hsn.Do you know of an inexpensive nail strengthener or nail treatment that works?
neutrogena instant nail enhancer.


worked wonders for me.


definately inexpensive.


recommended by dermatolagists.Do you know of an inexpensive nail strengthener or nail treatment that works?
All I've tried is Sally Hansen, and uh it sort of broke my nails...
Sally Hansen makes a great growth and strengthening stuff....my daughter uses it and swears by it...








www.sallyhensen.com
Well the only thing I have ever tried was nailtique kinda pricey but works very well.
Fresh garlic....U insert ur nails to the garlic let it absorb the scent and aroma...and then youll know the result is more effective...let me know the result...i did it to myself...
sally hensen nail stregthener

No comments:

Post a Comment